Keeping our Focus on God

I am imperfect, striving to please God. I know I can't please everybody. I know that this world changes its ideals constantly. God never changes and is always at work despite what we see. Because of what Christ did, I am free from condemnation and I now live for Him.

Satan seeks to destroy, distract, divide, isolate and lead us towards other agendas. God wants to hold our hand and say this is the way, walk in it. God gives! He gives us love, patience, mercy, kindness, conversation and a purpose. He also gives boundaries that help us stay out of harms way.

God is Whole, Loving, Faithful and Just. He will make all things right some day. When I mess up, He is there to make His plans succeed despite allowing me to be involved.

I will continue to keep my eyes on my Heavenly Father because He never abandons me or with-holds any good thing from me. All things happen according to His timing. I know that seeking His presence is the best place I can be and I will trust in the Lord's will.

Here is a song I want to share that really speaks to me and helps me draw near to God.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqoIk-jj0uQ&feature=player_embedded

1 comment:

Richard said...

I agree, we need to keep looking to Him the author and finisher. Great devotion.