In those moments.....

There are times that I just have to believe and trust in God’s words, even when I can’t see the good in things. In fact, this week I had to go to the doctor for a second mammogram. The technician found something, measured it and went to get the doctor. At that moment, I prayed for God’s will to be done and for Him to strengthen me. That I could be in perfect peace regardless of the results. I was frightened and alone on the doctors table, waiting to hear what they had found. It was in that moment that I decided that the results would not define me. I am a child of God and I believe that he has a perfect plan for my life. That I am here to live for Him no matter what.

Thankfully, what they found were benign cysts and I do not have cancer. But in those moments, God is all we have and He is all we need. Know that He is there for you too. Keep your eyes on Him because He is bigger than our storms.

“Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.” 1 Peter 5:7 NLT

“Blessed be the Lord who daily carries us. God is our deliverer.” Psalm 68:19 ISV

“For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:30 ESV

“Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him.” Psalm 62:5 NLT

“You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you! ” 
Isaiah 26:3 NLT

"This is my command - be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 NLT


No comments: